Day 8 Macros, Micros, and Our Maker: Simple Shifts YOU Can Do

 DAY 8: END OF MACROS SERIES ….


But a very important key…
If you are considering starting a diet or to improve your nutrition, it can seem pretty daunting. We have just reviewed macros and micros and I bet there are at least a few of you that are trying to wrap your heads around all that information. You may even be thinking, “How do I do all of this? At once?”
I’m going to share with you the secret that I share with my 1:1 clients.
It’s all about simple shifts.
Yes. Simple shifts.
I am not all about eating the elephant in one big bite. I'm about taking little bites, little steps, little shifts for big impact. Why would I encourage these “simple shifts”?
- Reduces the overwhelm from trying to implement a bunch of changes at once or if we move too quickly.
- Builds confidence as well as letting you see the difference these little shifts can make.
- Decreases feeling of deprivation and frustration.
That’s what I'm here to tell you about today with the macros and the micros and getting your nutrition on track. I’ve walked the walk, talked the talk so now I can teach you to do the same.
We can’t expect to make these massive changes to have a positive impact long-term if our nutrition is completely out-of-whack.
I don't expect you just to change it all today and start eating a salads for every meal. That’s a quick ticket to deprived and frustrated.
I’ll start with this:
God wants all our anxieties.
Yes, even the teeny tiny ones that we feel are ridiculous. If we don't give him those teeny tiny anxieties and those teeny tiny worries, and those teeny tiny things like nutrition, which is really a big thing, but we can feel like it's not important.
If we don't give him those types of things, they will build and they will mound and they will grow.
Think of the Empire State Building.
It wasn’t constructed in one day. It was pieced together, methodically, starting at the foundation. Bit by bit.
It was built from nails and beams and pieces of blasts and little, teeny tiny particles that make that whole big building.
Think of your anxieties.
They are like Legos. (As are our words.)
They stack on stop of one another.
So when we don't address them and we don't give them to the Lord, they can build up to create huge anxiety, a huge overwhelm.
I want to break all of this down: anxieties, nutrition, etc., down into teeny tiny Legos, so that you can apply it and feel good about it and then build upon that from there and build upon your good nutrition.
I want you to lean into this verse: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
You can conquer your nutrition frustrations.
You can defeat your sugar cravings.
You can conquer your triggers.
You can overcome feeling like food is controlling you.
The Bible is very clear on this.
We must give Christ our anxieties if we want His strength and healing in our lives.
The Lord strengthens us and He wants to heal us and He wants to restore us to perfect health.
So shifting your nutrition and having solid nutrition for you and your family is something you absolutely can do.
*I’m still taking early bird seats for my new program that is lunching in August! Grab yours now WITH THE DISCOUNT before I do the live launch on 7/8. PM me for more details*

Comments

Popular Posts